- Awards are open to both members and non-members of HealthTech Ireland
- Each entry must be in the name of an individual/team /company. In the case of a team, one individual must be identified to represent the team as the main contact person.
- All entries will be treated as confidential. Any requests for media access will be passed on to the nominees, who must decide on any appropriate access.
- Separate forms must be completed for each category of award.
- As much information as possible to be included on the form (small attachment permissible if necessary).
- Returned forms to be emailed to [email protected]
- The Judging Panel’s decision is final.
- Judging will ONLY take place on the information submitted, including the quality of the nomination. Further information will only be sought if necessary.
- Nominees should provide evidence of outcomes to support their nomination (if applicable).
- A shortlist of 3 will apply to each category and members should have a representative available at the Awards Dinner to collect their Award.
- The judging panel will consist of independent experts nominated by HealthTech Ireland.